A Monthly Online Mini-Retreat for Leaders in Spiritual Community
- Explore integral leadership concepts and practices
- Imagine, stretch and engage in evolutionary dialogue
- Create a Beloved Community with a dynamic group of spiritual leaders
Retreat, Reflect, Reconnect and Renew
Each mini-retreat session includes quiet reflection and small group processing. Your cohort group will stay together for the entire duration of the program, so you will develop a beloved circle in your exploration of the book. We have much to teach each other!
A Train-the-Trainer Experience!
All the teaching materials will become yours, so you can lead a study at your own ministry. Through this work, we will expand our understanding of evolving ministry, expand our skillfulness to lead diverse groups, and expand our presence so that each of us can lead others in creating The Beloved Community in our local spiritual centers.
1st Friday of each month, February 4, 2022 – November 4, 2022
12-2pm Eastern, 11am-1pm Central, 9-11 am Pacific, etc.
$450.00 in advance or
$49.00 / month for 10 months
Three inspiring Unity ministers and dynamic teachers have created this retreat and will facilitate each session.
More About the Facilitators (click on link for biography)
Rev. Lauri Boyd, MDiv.
Transformation is one of my most deeply held values. I believe that our purpose for being is to awaken to a higher level of consciousness in order to transform our human experience. I have lived this value in my own life, and have discovered that one of my personal Spirit-gifts is the ability to help facilitate this process in others.
I am an author, speaker, and workshop presenter. I have published numerous articles and the book Dark Matters: Discovering Wholeness in the Shadows which is available on Amazon. I have presented workshops and spoken in churches, in the corporate world, and at regional, national and international conferences.
I love teaching. It is my passion, my heart, and my gift. I first realized it over 30 years ago when I began tutoring fellow students in college. During my 20 year career in the corporate world, I developed curriculum and taught classes in companies all over the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Denmark, the Netherlands and Panama. I also presented papers at a number of international conferences in the United States.
I am now creating curricula for and teaching classes related to spiritual growth. As a dedicated lifelong learner myself, I have a Bachelor of Music degree from Emporia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Missouri in Kansas City, in addition to a Master of Divinity degree from Unity Institute.
Additional Skills / Certifications Include:
- Spiral Dynamics Levels I and II Certification, Dr. Don Beck and Dr. Jean Houston
- Integral Theory, member of Kansas City Integral Salon
- Peacemaking Skills Training, UWM
- Thriving Ministries Seminar, UWM
- Mediation Skills Training, Lombard Mennonite Institute
- I of the Storm training, UWM
- BePeace Foundation Training
- Light and Love Ministries Prayer Chaplain Program, certified trainer
I am an ordained Unity minister, recently retired from church ministry. I have served as the senior minister at Unity of Columbia, MO (2016-2021)and at Unity of Bloomington, IN (2010-2015), and as the president of the board of Unity Worldwide Ministries Great Lakes Region. I currently serve on the advisory board of the Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute. My international background has given me a deep appreciation for diversity and for the universal Truths that can be found in other faith traditions of the world as well as in our Unity teachings.
Rev. Stephanie Seigh, ACE, PCC
Rev. Pat Veenema, MDiv.
- Rev. Jim Lockard’s book Creating The Beloved Community: A Handbook for Spiritual Leaders.
- Journaling: Individual reflection on the reading and on prompts suggested each month.
- Monthly online Retreat deepens relationships and allows transformative self-care.